Thursday, October 22, 2015

Yemassee Festival


SATURDAY ARTS & LITERARY FESTIVAL

Festival co-founder Jack Gannon sent this notice today with more info about the festival and its history:
Our Jasper County premiere newspaper, the Jasper County Sun Times, featured an article about us in yesterday’s edition! Here’s the link to that article: http://www.jaspersuntimes.com/news/2015-10-21/lowcountry-arts-and-literary-festival-set-saturday-new-venue.
A banner does wonders at events such as this to attract visitors to your display and to identify your genre. Too bad I didn't think about that before yesterday. I went by Office Depot to order one only to discover the turnaround is over a week. I'll have to rely on my posters, such as the one to the right.



MOVING MORE THAN BOOKS
My office is a mess. I've been organizing my stuff in preparation to pack the car. Already have two fold-up tables and five folding chairs in the back of my Nissan Rogue. By the time I get my books, displays, scrapbooks, vase with flowers, etc. loaded, I hope I'll have room for my luggage.

The word is that Interstate 26 is undergoing construction and causing miles of back-ups. I'll Google an alternative route. Tomorrow I'm off to Yemassee for a day at Frampton Plantation on Saturday. Come by and see me if you're there.

No comments:

Post a Comment