Friday, May 21, 2021

bully amazon

 

Bully Amazon

 

"Please consider this a first warning."

 

How polite of Amazon to use please! About as nice as an executioner asking the condemned to pardon them.

 

"Failure to comply with our policies may result in your account being banned from taking part in Community features."

 

Oops! The gamekeeper threatens to use a shotgun on a fly. Seems I didn't follow their guidelines in making a comment or comments about some product(s).

 

"Thanks for your understanding in this matter."

 

Aren't they nice to thank me for understanding? Understanding? I have no idea what comment has their dander up, and they're not saying which one or why.

 

Thank-you, Amazon. I'm duly intimidated. I'll try to write only nice, positive comments in the future, especially if a product is made by one of the 104 companies you own.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment