Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Not Tomorrow, but May 26

 


Witches Rescheduled

 

Sorry to have to reschedule my “Witches of Loudun” presentation.

 

I’ve spent the day on my computer with Carol Kay trying to get my Keynote document to work with Zoom. I’ll spare you the details, but it’s been a frustrating day.

 

Guess I brought on the problem myself. When I agreed to do the presentation, I owned a computer that dated back to 2009. Upon beginning to work on visuals, I discovered that PowerPoint doesn’t support dated versions.

 

So I bought a new computer. Second thing I learned is that interface is a nasty word. Couldn’t get Keynote and Zoom to talk to each other on the new computer.

 

Tomorrow I’ll get more technical help. In the meantime, the “witches” will have to wait until May 26 at 2:00 PM. If you’re interested in seeing it, get a registration email from Carol Kay. Email her. The address is carolk at sc.rr.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment