Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Congaree blue grass festival

BOOK DEBUT - BLUE GRASS FESTIVAL

I’m delighted that McKendree (Mike) Long, author of a trilogy of Western novels will be under the tent with me for the Congaree Blue Grass Festival this Saturday. 
 
Mike with me at previous arts festival.

In addition to a variety of artists and craftsmen, the event will have a Jam Tent, dancing, children’s activities, and popular festival food. The fun starts at 11:00 AM, October 1, at the Historic Columbia Speedway, 2001 Charleston Hwy., Cayce, SC. Tickets, adults: $10; Kids: Free.

Line-up of blue grass bands - Schedule

Mike and I will be located in the Artists’ Village with a variety of other exhibits. While the guitars and banjos are putting rhythm in the air, we'll be with our historical novels, ready to sell and sign. I hope to see you there!




No comments:

Post a Comment