Thursday, December 5, 2019

Authors for Literacy 2019


Authors for Literacy

A book is a Christmas gift that keeps on giving, especially if it’s one that speaks to you. I’ve changed my mind about life in general after reading some books. Shop at the library Saturday. Maybe you’ll see a story that must be read.

Authors for Literacy Christmas
Saturday, December 7
11 AM – 2 PM
Lexington County Main Library

I’ll be there with several of my novels and my children’s book Cat’s Fur, which is about a witch who discovers she’s allergic to cats. How can a witch be a witch without cats? I had to solve that problem. The sequel to Cat’s Fur is nearing completion and should be out in January. Lizard Brew brings the cats back into the house.

Jerry Bellune of the Lexington Chronicle has assembled a number of local writers for the event. All books are either $10 or $20. The library is located on US 1 a mile from I-20.

Come by and say “hello” and meet a group of dedicated writers.
 
At 2018 Authors for Literacy Christmas (photo courtesy of John Starino).

No comments:

Post a Comment