Tuesday, April 14, 2020



  
TRUMPETS AND APPLAUSE!!

Main Street Rag Publishing Company will publish my poetry chapbook “Time Carries All Things Away.” The poems bring to mind things that are no longer a part of the South. I write about my family, church, the weather, things I love but, with the passing of time, I’ve lost.

“Time Carries All Things Away” is due to be released in August and will sell for $12, but the advance sale price is $7.50, available from the Online Bookstore for the time being. It doesn’t mean the book will be shipped early, only that you are receiving a discount for ordering before it goes to press.

Here’s a link directly to my author’s page:

http://mainstreetragbookstore.com/product/time-carries-all-things-away-bonnie-stanard/


If you don’t like buying online, Main Street Rag will take checks, but the price is $10.50/book.

I’m more of a writer and less of a sales person, so I appreciate your support. And if you know a poetry-loving person, I’d be grateful if you’d pass along the news. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment