Sunday, August 7, 2022

Flash at the Bar


 TUESDAY NIGHT AT THE BAR


Photo courtesy of Raegan Teller

Authors, left to right are Rex Hurst, myself, Kasie Whitener, Raegan Teller, Cathy Blake, LisAnna-Langston, Charles Israel, and AJ Brown. The Aristocrat is a gem of a bar on Washington Street in Columbia, SC. It provides a venue for local musicians as well as us writers. Because it's in an old building, it has the pleasant ambience of a pub.

 

I had a chance to read "The Problem with Perry" and "A Visit with Cousin Hubert," two flash fictions I've been sending out to possible publishers. I'm still hoping they'll eventually be picked up by a journal.

 

An extra added delight was the presence of two of my granddaughters, who were visiting Doug and me. 

 

Lola
Camilla
 

Thanks to Raegan Teller and Chris Maw for putting together an entertaining evening.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment