Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Conyers, Georgia, Cherry Blossom Festival

 CHERRY BLOSSOM FESTIVAL

March 27-28

Dressed in pink for the Cherry Blossom Festival

It's been a year in my closet, and at last I'll get to wear the pink sparkly blouse I bought for the Conyers, Georgia, Cherry Blossom Festival. Like every other festival, the physical event was cancelled. But they’re in full swing this year with live entertainment, arts and crafts, and of course, Bonnie Stanard’s Book Booth, which will be dressed in pink cherry blossom garlands. I'll be there with my historical fiction novels, children's books, and beautifully framed photos and art. Inventory includes:

Antebellum series set in 1858, Coastal SC

Kedzie, St. Helena Island Slave

Master of Westfall Plantation

Sonny, Cold Slave Cradle

Westfall, Slave to King Cotton

WWII saga, a family in central SC experiences the war

Dust on the Bible

What Missing Means

Children’s Books, a witch and her cats

Cat’s Fur

Lizard Brew 

It will be a fun weekend. I'm looking forward to it and hope you'll consider coming along.


No comments:

Post a Comment