Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Cincinnati Visit

HALLOWEEN IN OHIO

 

Just home from Cincinnati and a visit with son Davis and his family. They threw a Halloween party Saturday night and prepared gruesome treats for the guests (looked scary, tasted good).

Spiders are black olives on deviled eggs.

 

cookies w/frosting=ghosts and witch hats

Black walnut trees grow beside their house, and I spent time trying to get walnuts out of the shells. Now I know why they are so expensive. Doug and I picked out about a half cup in the three days we were there.

 

On the patio with black walnuts

We carved jack o’lanterns, put them on the front steps.

Davis carved the biggest one.

 

Davis and Cindy, ready for trick or treat

Lots of little monsters came by their house Monday evening. I took a mask that was so scary it bothered me. Only wore it for a short time.

 

Back in Lexington now, about five pounds heavier…

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment